With some exceptions I've been attempting to follow a "one in, one out" rule with most of my makeup purchases. I use only one foundation, one shampoo or one mascara at a time and if I'm planning to purchase a colored product, I dutifully shop my stash prior to committing to that purchase. As a follow up to Saturday's post in which I listed the ways I've been able to reduce my previously burgeoning collection, cutting down on these needless duplicate purchases and actually using the products I already have has been rewarding in a perverse way. (Have I mentioned that I'm a glutton for punishment?)
Without further ado, the products I have managed to finish between January 1, 2013 and March 31, 2013 are as follows (I apologize for the non-Ansel Adams photo quality, they are empties after all!) ...
(1) Makeup Cleansing Oil, (1) Shampoo, (4) Skin Care Minis, (1) Cleanser, (1) Lotion
(5) Lip Balms, (2) Tinted Lip Balms
(1) Foundation, (1) Primer, (1) Concealer, (5) Perfume Samples
(1) Serum, (1) Hair Care Mini, (7) Skin Care Minis
(1) Brow Pencil, (2) Liquid Liners, (3) Mascaras
Though I don't have much to say about any of the products above, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Which items have found their way into your collection of empties recently?